I am a second-year Computer Science Master student in System and Software Security Lab (S3L) at ShanghaiTech University, advised by Prof. Fu Song. Currently, I am a visiting scholar at Northwestern University, under supervision of Prof. Xinyu Xing.
My research interest spans broadly in computer security, including program analysis and AI security.
I’ve participated in a lot of CTF competitions. I am currently a member of Nu1L Team. I mainly solve Crypto and Misc challenges in CTFs, I also developed a great interest in reverse engineering.
I was an intern security researcher at Tencent’s Keen Security Lab in summer 2017-2020.
I obtained my B.E. degree in Computer Science from ShanghaiTech University in July 2020.
- Dec. 2021 I receive the 2021 Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award.
- Sep. 2021 I’m TAing the course SI100B Introduction to Information Science and Technology this semester.
- Aug. 2021 Nu1L team hit 7th at DEF CON CTF 2021 Finals.
- May. 2021 Nu1L team enters DEF CON CTF 2021 Finals.
- Sep. 2020 I’m TAing the course CS152 Applied Cryptography this semester.
- Sep. 2020 My Master life begins at ShanghaiTech!